Precautionary Measures of COVID-19
Date: 4 Mar 2020 (Blog Categories: News)
Last update: 1 Mar 2023
Health and safety of guests and staff are always our first priority. In view of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have conducted a number of precautionary measures in hotel and restaurants to minimize the spread of infectious diseases, and strive for creating a safe and wonderful stay and dining experience for all guests.
- The Cityview has complied with the requirement of Anti-Epidemic Hygiene Measures Certification Scheme, which is certified by Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency. This certification scheme aims to confirm our responsibilities and recognize our efforts towards the implementation of hygiene measures. For related hygiene measures and certification, please click here.
- Guest rooms are subject to hotel restrictions on group gatherings. All visitors** are required to register at our Front Desk before entering the guest room.
** For security reason, all visitors are not allowed to stay overnight from 11pm to 6am.
- Conduct measurement on body temperature for all staffs every day.
- All frontline staffs are requested to wear surgical mask when serving guests.
- Lobby washroom can only be used by hotel guests and are disinfected regularly.
- Public areas such as traffic pathways, lobby, lifts and elevator control panels etc are disinfected and rinsed with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach regularly. Alcohol-based handrub is provided for guests’ usage in public areas.
- In case of illness and need medical assistance during the stay, please feel free to contact our Assistant Manager.
- Provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer for guests’ usage before entering the restaurant.
- Staffs are requested to check body temperature before report duty every day, and also required to wear surgical masks and gloves before handling food and serving guests.
- All food and drinks must be covered properly.
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized with designated disinfectant immediately after each meal.
Consumption Voucher Scheme (CVS)
12 Apr 2023
From now on, guests are able to checkout with below payment methods at The Cityview paid by CVS!
Earth Hour 2023
17 Mar 2023
The Cityview is pledging to support Earth Hour 2023. We are making every effort in encouraging our staff, customers and partners to change some of our old habits for a more sustainable lifestyle. Please join us to take up green habits and protect habitats for our common future!
Re-gifting with Love @ The Cityview
28 Nov 2022
Make a donation TODAY and add a special festive warmth that benefits the children!