Precautionary Measures of COVID-19
Date: 4 Mar 2020 (Blog Categories: News)
Last update : 10 Sep 2020
Health and safety of guests and staff are always our first priority. In view of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have conducted a number of precautionary measures in hotel and restaurants to minimize the spread of infectious diseases, and strive for creating a safe and wonderful stay and dining experience for all guests.
- Do not accept any guest who is under the HKSAR Government’s 14-day compulsory quarantine order, or who has visited other countries/territories in past 14 days before the arrival date, or is exempt from a compulsory quarantine.
- Conduct a brief check on the guests’ travel history in the past 14 days and ask them to fill in health declaration form.
- Conduct measurement on body temperature for all staffs and arrival guests every day.
- All frontline staffs are requested to wear surgical mask when serving guests.
- Lobby washroom can only be used by hotel guests and are disinfected regularly.
- Public areas such as traffic pathways, lobby, lifts and elevator control panels etc are disinfected and rinsed with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach regularly.
- Provide alcohol-based handrub for guests’ usage in public areas.
- Conduct measurement on body temperature for restaurant guests before seated.
- Provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer for guests’ usage before entering the restaurant.
- Prepare plastic bags for disposal of used mask from guests to maintain hygiene at restaurants.
- Staffs are requested to check body temperature before report duty every day, and also required to wear surgical masks and gloves before handling food and serving guests.
- All food and drinks must be covered properly.
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized with designated disinfectant immediately after each meal.
- Restaurant washrooms can only be used by restaurant guests and are disinfected regularly.
- According to the HKSAR Government’s latest update on Prevention and Control Disease Regulation, our restaurants implement the following extra precautionary measures from now till further notice:
- All customers are required to wear mask within the restaurant except the time during consuming food or drinks
- No more than 4 persons to be seated at one table
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between dining tables or some form of partition
- The number of customers not exceed 50% of normal seating capacity
Earth Day 2019
22 Apr 2019
Happy Earth Day 2019! Please join us to save our mother Earth. We have prepared a quiz to test your knowledge about eco-friendly travel (with tips inside!). Are you ready?
Street Art at Yau Ma Tei
12 Jan 2018
While you have some spare time in-between your itinerary, try to visit the wonderful art pieces near us! You will find Yau Ma Tei is an amazing place mixed with different cultures.
What’s on HK, Jan 2018
2 Jan 2018
After the festive month, there are still lots of events in Hong Kong. Cultural lovers must satisfy with CATS while family can have their fun time at The Great European Carnival!