Precautionary Measures of COVID-19
Date: 4 Mar 2020 (Blog Categories: News)
Health and safety of guests and staff are always our first priority. In view of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have conducted a number of precautionary measures in hotel and restaurants to minimize the spread of infectious diseases, and strive for creating a safe and wonderful stay and dining experience for all guests.
- Conduct a brief check on the guests’ travel history in the past 14 days to ascertain travel history to the affected areas.
- Conduct measurement on body temperature for all staffs and arrival guests every day.
- All frontline staffs are requested to wear surgical mask when serving guests.
- Fitness centre is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Lobby washroom can only be used by hotel guests and are disinfected regularly.
- Public areas such as traffic pathways, lobby, lifts and elevator control panels etc are disinfected and rinsed with 1in 49 diluted household bleach regularly.
- Provide alcohol-based handrub for guests’ usage in public areas.
- City Café, our western restaurant is temporarily closed in Mar & Apr 2020, while The Balcony, our Chinese restaurant and Amazing, our Thai restaurant operate as usual.
- Conduct measurement on body temperature for restaurant guests before seated.
- Provide alcohol-based handrub for guests’ usage when seated.
- Prepare plastic bags for disposal of used mask from guests to maintain hygiene at restaurants.
- Staffs are requested to check body temperature before report duty every day, and also required to wear surgical masks and gloves before handling food and serving guests.
- All food and drinks must be covered properly.
- Dining table is arranged far from one another in enhancing comfortable and hassle-free environment.
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized with designated disinfectant immediately after each meal.
- Restaurant washrooms can only be used by restaurant guests and are disinfected regularly.
Earth Day 2019
22 Apr 2019
Happy Earth Day 2019! Please join us to save our mother Earth. We have prepared a quiz to test your knowledge about eco-friendly travel (with tips inside!). Are you ready?
Street Art at Yau Ma Tei
12 Jan 2018
While you have some spare time in-between your itinerary, try to visit the wonderful art pieces near us! You will find Yau Ma Tei is an amazing place mixed with different cultures.
What’s on HK, Jan 2018
2 Jan 2018
After the festive month, there are still lots of events in Hong Kong. Cultural lovers must satisfy with CATS while family can have their fun time at The Great European Carnival!